FANTASTIC MARKETING OPPORTUNITY.
Are you a Senior Marketing Executive who is now looking for your next career move to a growing Media business?Do you have experience of working on B2B magazines, websites and events?
Our client is a leading Media company who produce leading B2B magazines, websites and events. They are a fast-growing business who are now looking to add to their excellent marketing team.
They require a skilled Senior Marketing Executive to work on a number of key B2B brands.
- Develop and execute creative marketing plans/campaigns for each brand in co-ordination with the head of marketing in order to achieve agreed targets
- Multi-channel marketing to include: email/social media/on & off-line creative/web links/reciprocal web links
- Develop a content marketing strategy - working with the Head of Marketing and Editorial teams to engage users and drive up attendance across the portfolios
- ABC audit - management of the annual audits - working closely with all stakeholders: internal/bureau and the ABC to ensure timely submissions
- Marketing campaigns and support for events/conferences/awards/exhibitions
- Attendance of events across the 3 product portfolios - managing the exhibition stands, liaising with delegates - in the UK and overseas
- Build, manage and update event websites.
- Responsible for event collateral (design and print)
- Work closely with sales teams and provide marketing support/guidance
- Help develop routes to market to include digital marketing, social media activities, email, direct mail, SEM, telemarketing etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Marketing qualification desirable
- Subscriptions, controlled circulation and events related work experience an advantage
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Understanding of the use of data
- Experience of managing substantial budgets
- B2B publishing experience desirable
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone looking to build on their Marketing experience and to work in an environment where there is autonomy and development opportunities.
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job