The role is varied and covers all the aspects of Marketing. One of the main purposes is executing marketing activities within a team.
The right candidate must have at least two years marketing experience
Working on projects which are offline and online, as well as communications internally and externally, this role is vital to the success of the Group.
Working with fellow colleagues, distributors, external suppliers and agencies; building relationships is key.
• Copy Writing - Must have previous experience
• Assist with publications
• Creation of Marketing communications
• Online activities
• Manage Email Campaigns
• Manage digital assets
• File management
• Creation of presentations
Qualifications / Skills & Experience:
• Photoshop / Illustrator (Desirable)
• Basic HTML
• Copy writing - PR releases, web-pages, emails, blog posts, brochures and mail shots
• Experienced in Creating Marketing Material
• Creative and design flare
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
This is an outline Job description and may be subject to change according to the needs of the business. These duties are not exhaustive and the Job Holder may be required to take on any other duty within his or her capability.
or her capability.