Our client are a successful Manchester business.
Due to continued growth they now require a Senior Marketing Executive to join the team.
Reporting directly to the Group Head of Marketing, you will be expected to contribute specific marketing expertise and experience across all aspects of the marketing mix.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to join our client's team and be responsible for driving forward the marketing initiatives. The Senior Marketing Executive will be an integral part of both the wider marketing team working closely and supporting the Managing Director and Operations Directors.
Responsibilities and Duties
Main Duties to:
- Developing the marketing strategy (with Group Head of Marketing/BD Director) in line with company objectives/business plan.
- Daily management of annual marketing budget to generate cost-effective marketing; delivering the best return on investment.
- Liaising closely with the Business Development Director, Operations and wider team to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns to support sales generation.
- Overseeing preparation and publication of a wide range of online and print marketing material.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective campaigns for events e.g. client events, seminars, exhibitions and networking events, including attendance at these events.
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications and return on investment (ROI).
- Creating and presenting detailed monthly marketing report(s) for the senior team.
- Working closely with 3rd party agencies e.g. PR, branding/design and print agencies.
- Acting as a point of contact with key external business and networking organisations and managing these relationships / memberships.
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Creation and development of content for digital & social media, SEO and website, e-shots, and PPC.
- Supporting the Group Head of Marketing with special marketing projects as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining brand standards on all marketing communications and collateral.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Marketing/Business or CIM Professional Marketing Qualification(s).
- Clear and demonstrable marketing experience and experience of working in a full mix role previously, having knowledge of both online and offline marketing.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop), Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter), Website CMS (WordPress), Microsoft (Word, Excel, Office365).
- Confident and dynamic personality with excellent communication skills.
- Strong creative outlook and approach.
- Ability to evaluate, monitor and present ideas and data.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Collaborative and inclusive personal style at all management levels and able to build a network of internal contacts. essential in delivering this role.
- Full clean driving license.
Excellent package on offer.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Executive
- CIM qualified
- senior marketing executive