IQPC - Senior Marketing Executive
Salary DOE + profit share bonus scheme
Senior Marketing Executive
We are currently looking for an ambitious Senior Marketing Executive to join our team in London. You will have previous experience in a B2B marketing environment and now be looking for the next step in your career. We offer extensive training opportunities and fantastic earning potential!
The Senior Marketing Executive Role
IQPC is a market leading international events and media company with offices around the globe. For over 40 years we have produced over 1500 events annually in a variety of industries and we run a number of online membership websites.
- The Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for promoting a portfolio of established international events across a diverse range of portfolios including Defence, Big data, Pharma and many more.
- As Senior Marketing Executive, you will have complete bottom-line responsibility for creating and executing innovative marketing plans deploying online and offline direct marketing tactics.
In return the Senior Marketing Executive will receive:
- Competitive salary plus profit share bonus.
- The chance to travel across the world to our events
- Career progression opportunities into senior marketing positions
- First class training
- Competitive company benefits including free eye tests, childcare vouchers and a range of discounts at local restaurants and gyms.
The Senior Marketing Executive will have
- Marketing or Communications Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years experience preferred, ideally gained within the B2B sector
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written
Start your career
The role offers a highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits such as a contributory pension scheme. This is a great opportunity for a successful candidate to join a company with on going career progression and a great working culture. Career Progression opportunities include managing a team or international relocation.
- Marketing Campaigns
- Senior Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job