Senior Marketing Executive
£28,000-£32,500 DOE + Group Performance Bonus & Benefits
Do you possess a strong track record of executing targeted marketing campaigns? Are you analytical and able to report on the success of marketing activities? Looking for your next step within a growing, ambitious marketing team? If so, we want to hear from you!
Opus Energy, part of the Drax Group, is a well-established business to business energy supplier with current operations in Northampton, Oxford and Cardiff, employing over 850 people across multiple specialisms. In a continued period of expansion, we're now looking to recruit a Senior Marketing Executive to join our team based in Oxford. This position will work closely with the Head of Marketing to define the marketing strategy for our TPI (Third-Party Intermediaries) channel.
As the Senior Marketing Executive, your key responsibilities will include;
- Performing analysis and research to develop the annual marketing strategy for our TPI channel
- Managing co-branded marketing campaigns with our TPI partners to increase sales and raise the awareness of the Opus Energy brand.
- To work closely with our Senior Management team to launch a new partnership model that will bring tailored offerings and service levels to our TPI channel
- Assisting in the launch of a new online broker hub platform, managing the day to day activity of content and monthly reporting to Senior Management
- Organising TPI focused events, conferences, training webinars and seminars
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable background of managing targeted marketing campaigns and implementing successful marketing strategies. Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will also have experience of managing marketing budgets, working with third party agencies and will possess the personality to build strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally. Experience of organising events including conferences and exhibitions would also be highly advantageous.
If this sounds of interest and you're looking for your next opportunity in a fast-paced industry, please apply today!
You may also have experience of;
Marketing Executive, Campaign Manager, Lead Nurturing, CIM, Communications Executive, Marketing Manager.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job