Senior Marketing Executive - Lancaster
Senior Marketing Executive - Lancaster
Day to day-very varied role. Looking for someone who can handle that pace.
Be involved in meetings and product launches-use statements and stats-
For instance hearing in a meeting that there was a shortage on garage doors-you use this for to make campaigns and new ways.
You will have three people reporting into you- 2 x part time-1 full time.
Events, brochure, taking clients out for dinner.
Assertive team player with positive attitude, high energy level, and ability to establish. customer rapport and build relationships. Ability to manage ones self. Strong team player. Reliable attendance, punctuality and dedication. Highly motivated self-starter with demonstrative initiative. Growth and solutions orientated. Assumes responsibility for decisions and actions
Great location, ideally need a car due to the remote location. (10 mins away from Lancaster-there is a local bus.)
POTENTIAL BACKGROUND- agency background, where you are used to the variety and the 360 type role. Potential ops manager type background.
B2B and B2C experience.
Cycle to work scheme
Sick pay bonus (if you don't take any ill days you will receive an extra day the following year.
To develop and implement the marketing strategy in line with the company objectives. Co-ordinating marketing campaigns to assist in achieving sales targets and overseeing the marketing budget. All this to assist in achieving agreed growth and profitability targets whilst developing strong customer relationships.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ensure that no less than 100% customer service is delivered to our customers at all times.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns in line with sales activities and needs specific to both territory and product.
- Maintain effective internal and external communication to all stakeholders
- Work closely with external design agencies.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget and ensuring that all activities are within the agreed monetary guidelines.
- Manage and improve lead generation within our market sector.
- Assist the sales team in achieving the growth and profitability targets as set out by the commercial manager.
- Ensure that departmental KPIs are met as set out by the commercial manager.
- Represent both the customer and the business striving to achieve the balance between servicing one and protecting the interests of the other.
- Effectively communicate all and any market sensitive information to the relevant channels eg: competition info.
- To be responsible for your own health and safety and raise any concerns immediately to the commercial manager.
- Staff management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing including PPC, SEO, Remarketing, Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Works well under pressure and has the ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Ability to create and maintain a marketing strategy for the business
- Understanding of print management including liaising with agencies for artwork requirements
- Attention to detail and proof reading skills
- Ability to create compelling and interesting content for case studies, news articles and press release
Assertive team player with positive attitude, high energy level, and ability to establish. customer rapport and build relationships. Ability to manage ones self. Strong team player. Reliable attendance, punctuality and dedication. Highly motivated self-starter with demonstrative initiative. Growth and solutions orientated. Assumes responsibility for decisions and actions.
Varied role, fast paced, able to create ideas and strategies from meetings and stats
- Marketing. Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"