Senior Marketing Executive - International Conferences - London - £27.5k Basic plus £10k bonus (paid quarterly, £37.5k OTE)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in B2B publishing and conferences as a Senior Marketing Executive. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing successful marketing campaigns for a high-value global portfolio of international Conferences & Events.
- At least 6-12 Months marketing experience within the Events industry (conferences, exhibitions, seminars, etc)
- Good mix of Digital and offline marketing, including social media marketing, email marketing, paid search, etc.
- CRM / Email systems experience (such as Adobe Campaign / Neolane, Salesforce, Marketo, Pardot, or similar platform)
- Degree educated
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and excellent numeracy
- Experience in campaign planning, implementation and analysis
- Excellent copywriting and proofing skills with an eye for detail
- Experience in database management and data research
Reporting to the Head of Marketing your responsibilities will include:
- Create and implement integrated marketing strategies using the full marketing mix
- Plan and deliver marketing campaigns for the events and publishing divisions
- Use digital media tools and third party solutions to plan and manage online marketing campaigns
- Execute a data strategy for each event
- Monitor performance of marketing channels to ensure that budgets are allocated most profitably
- Identify and evaluate potential media partners and implement mutually beneficial agreements
- Ensure brand consistency
- Coordinate the design and production of all marketing collateral, including conference brochures, digital assets, web banners/emails, social media campaigns (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) etc
- Manage completion of campaign and audience analysis, online performance reports and contribute to event strategy meetings
This role would suit someone looking to gain valuable experience within a leading multi-national brand, with excellent opportunities for progressing your career. The salary for this role is up to £27.5k Basic, with a bonus of £10k which is paid in quarterly increments, bringing an OTE of £37.5k which is uncapped. There are also great benefits on top of the salary.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applicants within 14 days, due to volumes received this isn’t always possible. If you’re not contacted within 14 days, you may assume your application on this occasion has not been successful. Please keep an eye on our website www.marketing-talent.co.uk for future positions that may be of interest.
Key words: marketing, events, conferences, senior marketing executive, publishing, exhibitions, campaign, channel, media, analytics, strategy, email, social media, digital, online, brochures, print, permanent, London, UK.
- Digital Marketing
- International Conferences
- International Events