Are you a creative marketing whizz with a passion for product? We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Senior Marketing Executive!
Our client is a leading gift and stationery brand that supplies thousands of leading retailers in the UK and all round the world. You will be responsible for overseeing all B2B marketing material and managing all photoshoots ensuring they meet the brief and have the right voice and tone - ultimately to increase the sales of the company in the most effective way.
As Senior Marketing Executive you will:
- Produce analysis on brand performance and perception within the different channels, work closely with sales teams to create a segmented marketing plan.
- Work closely with Product Development and Sales to decide the best way to promote ranges.
- Develop different strategies for different retail markets ensuring the right voice is used.
- Create marketing plan for marketing materials ensuring timelines are met.
- Work closely with designers and brief in all marketing requirements.
- Work closely with Sales team, tracking sales and reviewing marketing strategy for each product launch.
- Manage all photoshoots and ensure all shoots run smoothly and required results are achieved within time frame.
- Liaise with product developers for all new product launches creating moodboards capture look and feel required.
- Work closely with Photographer and PR teams, communicating to ensure they understand requirements to ensure best result.
- Project manage photoshoots, catalogues and printed promotional materials, working with internal and external creatives to ensure all material meets brand guidelines.
- Manage photo library, where required improve photographic assets of the company.
- Manage the critical path for all trade promotional materials, ensuring always on track.
- Writing engaging content for trade websites as required.
The successful Senior Marketing candidate will have:
- Marketing degree or similar.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar marketing role ideally within retail or wholesale environment.
- Must have experience managing and leading photoshoots.
- Have experience working on B2B marketing Material
- A strong design eye and creative flair, with a good instinct for trends.
- Excellent organisation skills, be deadline driven, a multi tasker, and have keen eye for detail.
- An analytical & strategic approach, reacting to any market changes, with a view to maximising business opportunities.
- Collaborative approach.
- Copywriting skills, proficient with Microsoft office and project management tools.
Why you’ll love this job:
- Market leading company, with an innovate, aspirational back catalogue.
- Very varied, creative role.
- Fantastic company, they love to develop and grow their team members.
What they’ll love about you:
- Your uber creative approach, you’re a natural innovator.
- You’re very trend aware, with an instinct for what will chime with your customers.
- Super friendly persona, and a real team player.
Please get in touch with Lucy Earing for a chat about this fabulous Senior Marketing Executive role.
- B2B Marketing
- Photo Shoots