Who we are
Altus Group Limited is a leading provider of independent advisory services, software and data solutions to the global commercial real estate industry. Headquartered in Canada, we have approximately 2,300 employees around the world, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our clients include some of the world’s largest real estate industry participants, spread across a broad variety of sectors.
We are at the centre of what drives the real estate industry and we service every aspect of the life cycle. From the purchase of land, to the direction a project takes, to the transactions needed, to ultimately selling or changing the asset.
Changing the industry
The CRE industry is increasingly placing greater importance on the value of data and needs software to achieve improved accuracy, transparency and deeper insight around their assets. In response to this, we are aligning our business model to scale our high-growth software and data solutions business platforms.
With 15 consecutive quarters year-over-year revenue growth and a strong pipeline of new solutions and services coming to market, we are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to support our activities in EMEA. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, EMEA, our new Senior Marketing Executive will be based out of our Great Portland Street office in London. This is an opportunity to step up and focus on European-wide marketing plans and programs. A chance to support pan-regional activities that build the sales pipeline, strengthen customer retention and drive market awareness of Altus Analytics.
This is a bilingual position requiring native fluency in German. Travel throughout the region is required every 6-8 weeks.
Who you are
You are a Marketing Specialist with experience supporting and executing on marketing efforts for a software product company. Or, you have the B2B marketing experience and you are seeking an opportunity to join a rapidly scaling software product company. You have a love of technology and you are interested in a chance to build on your hands-on experience and make an impression researching, analysing, planning and implementing mixed marketing campaigns.
What’s in it for you
This is a newly created role and an opportunity for someone who wants to increase their hands-on involvement growing a global software product business. The experience and exposure gained as our new Senior Marketing Executive EMEA is a significant boost on a career path leading to possibilities in global program marketing, product marketing or Altus corporate marketing.
Altus Analytics is disrupting the PropTech industry. Joining us now is a chance to work for a market leader and drive our growth.
Our new Senior Marketing Executive will focus on:
- Execution. You will work closely with the team to execute on a variety of marketing programs and tactics including:
- Attendance at industry conferences and tradeshows.
- Hosting of seminars, webinars, customer conferences.
- Rolling out awareness programs and seeking opportunities for sponsorships.
- Launching campaigns via email and social media
- Supporting channel partners marketing activities, customer programs, and client relationship-building initiatives.
- Pipeline development. You will support the EMEA team in the execution of all lead generation plans and activities.
- Budget management. You will ensure expenditures are reported on time and campaigns are executed on budget. You will liaise with finance when necessary.
- CRM maintenance. You will collaborate with the wider team to develop and maintain our CRM system, currently NetSuite.
- Marketing deliverables. You will ensure all marketing collateral including business cards, hard copies of reports, promotional items and all related items associated with events are in-stock and shipped to events and tradeshows in advance of the team’s arrival.
How do we know that’s you? You have:
- The education. A university degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- The experience. You have measurable expertise in B2B software marketing and some knowledge of European markets. You have experience with hands-on execution of marketing programs and campaigns.
- The bonus skills. Not necessary, but definite assets are knowledge of the CRE industry and fluency in German.
- The relationship building skills. You are a strong collaborator and highly-effective team-of-one when needed. You are an effective member of a cross-functional team and you enjoy working closely with Sales. You can build connections with internal and external stakeholders and manage vendor relationships and deliverables.
- The technical knowledge. You have hands-on experience with desktop publishing (Photoshop, In-Design), Marketing Automation platforms (Hubspot and Pardot) and CRM (Salesforce).
- The communication style. You have outstanding written and verbal skills. Your presentation skills are impressive. You know how to target - and reach - an audience effectively.
- The flexibility. You are able to spend up to 15% of your time travelling throughout the EMEA region.
Need any more reasons to want to work with us?
As we continue to grow, the possibilities for the people that join Altus are significant. From professional growth to innovation to collaboration we are committed to continuing to foster the right environment to help our people realize their full potential. We give our people the freedom and responsibility to take charge of their career path, bring new ideas to the forefront and work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients.
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.
- Social Media Marketing
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job