Senior Marketing Executive - Events
A world leading events and media organisation specialising in highly targeted business and consumer exhibitions and events, are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Senior Marketing Executive, to work on a flagship show of a growing portfolio of International events. This market-leading show runs annually in a different European city and is the largest global event of its kind.
This winning cosmetics industry tradeshow exhibition, boasts a cutting-edge educational programme and interactive onsite features. It brings together Exhibitors and Visitors who supply raw materials, fragrances and innovative ingredients and technologies, to cosmetic industry consumers and professionals.
The ideal candidate will have experience in developing and implementing marketing communication campaigns. Experience within exhibitions would be an advantage.
• Planning and co-ordinating visitor and exhibitor communications campaigns (on and offline)
• Implementing the promotional campaign, including website updates, direct mail, email and social media
• Maintaining and developing relationships with key show partners
• Liaising with external suppliers (registration company, mailing house, show preview and catalogue publishers, the PR team)
• Managing creative agency briefings and production including copywriting, print production & artwork
• Researching and negotiating barter agreements and executing international advertising campaigns
• Analysing and tracking online & offline campaigns
• Managing / sourcing content for communications
• Controlling costs against budget, raising orders, maintaining invoice records and marketing budget trackers
• Researching the industry
• Implementing the PR strategy
• Supporting with implementation and fulfilment of online and offline sponsorship opportunities
• Assisting with the development of show features
• Participating in the jobshare scheme where show teams help each other’s execution during busy periods
• Taking an active role in the promotion and delivery of the London Summit
Ideal candidate profile: • Experience in exhibitions would be preferable • Excellent experience in online and offline direct marketing • Strong time and project management skills • Good multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritise • Ability to meet deadlines within budget and under pressure • Excellent copywriting and verbal communication skills • Good database management skills • Website content management systems experience is a must.
If you are interested in this job, please send your CV asap. The Career Factor Ltd are acting as an agent in this matter. Only successful candidates will be contacted.