Esteiro Business Solutions (EBS) are the authors of one of the world’s leading mid-market CRMs, Gold-Vision, a full lifecycle platform for sales, marketing, service, project and event management. Head-quartered in the Northamptonshire village of West Haddon, we opened our first overseas office in Toronto (Canada) in 2016, and plan further global expansion over the next few years.
The Senior Marketing Executive role has been newly created as we look to increase our internal marketing capability and skills, and you’ll be joining us as we enter an exciting period of product development and customer growth.
As EBSs in-house digital specialist you will help shape and execute a robust marketing plan, working across all online marketing channels (including web, email, and social media) but also with an eye to the broader marketing mix (including direct mail and events).
Reporting to the Marketing Communications Manager, you will be a digitally native, passionate marketer; an analytical thinker who enjoys exercising their creative flair and working end-to-end across a range of projects and campaigns.
You’ll have ownership of the paid advertising budget and strategy, and be involved in the creation, optimisation and distribution of content across all digital channels. In addition to project managing digital campaigns and development projects, you’ll also be tasked with analysing and evaluating the performance of the Gold-Vision website and other digital platforms and suggesting areas for improvement.
The role presents an exciting opportunity for either a client-side marketing executive looking to take on more responsibility, or an agency-side digital marketer looking to move into a broader client-side role. We’ll help you develop both your marketing and broader business skills, as well as giving you a unique opportunity to gain insight into how leading businesses manage their sales & marketing functions.
A Marketing Executive with at least 3-years industry experience (ideally in an IT/software business ), whose technical skills are balanced with strong communication skills, you’ll be comfortable working across all areas of marketing - SEO, GoogleAnalytics, PPC and social media in particular.
CRM, marketing automation and web development experience is a plus, and though not essential, working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other image/video manipulation software would be particularly beneficial. Parlez-vousFrançais? Even better.
Good problem-solving skills and the ability to build relationships (both internally and externally), along with a 'can-do’ mindset and strong willingness to learn are important as we work in a fast-paced, competitive industry where you’ll need to adapt to meet changing priorities and multiple deadlines.
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects - working with the broader EBS teams to produce engaging articles, social media content and product copy in line with editorial guidelines and deadlines
- Monitor SEO results and manage projects to improve SERP rankings - including optimising landing pages and other site pages in line with changing trends and priorities
- Update the Gold-Vision website with new products, content and campaigns - supporting local (Canadian) campaigns and translation
- Proactively manage multiple PPC/CPC/CPL campaigns - ensuring regular reviews and amending as necessary to ensure a good ROI
- Manage multiple email marketing campaigns - segmenting audiences and automating nurture campaigns to increase new business and existing customer LTV
- Manage key social media accounts (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube) - working with our internal customer-facing teams to drive engagement and build brand awareness
- Support delivery and success of broader marketing initiatives such as events/exhibitions
- Help develop digital marketing skills in the broader team
To apply, send a current CV and covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the role. Interviews are expected to take place in early July with the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"