Senior Marketing Executive (Digital /Offline)
Salary - Highly Competative + Excellent benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced, positive and proactive Senior Marketing Executive to join the Which? Trusted Traders arm of our Marketing in Central London.
Which? Are one of the largest independent consumer organisations in the UK. From exposing the issues facing consumers today, to recommending the products people should consider or avoid, we do the hard work so you don't have to. We currently have 1.4 million members and supporters.
What you’ll be doing
We have an amazing opportunity for someone to join our marketing team. The team are responsible for Which?’s newest range of new commercial products, from Mortgages and Legal advice to recommending traders. You’ll be focused on our Which? Trusted Traders brand but will have the ability to support other areas as the business requires.
Which? Trusted Traders is a business endorsement scheme. It gives consumers a choice of trustworthy tradespeople and hardworking traders the recognition they deserve. This is B2B with a focus on acquiring traders in to the scheme. So, if you want to be part of a team who are striving to exceed performance expectations look no further.
You will be reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager and will be based in Central London with occasional travel to our Bristol office.
What is on offer?
A highly competitive salary + market leading benefits including 28 days annual leave, an interest-free season ticket loan, life assurance, and a pension scheme that increases to 11% after you’ve been here for a year. You’ll also get the chance to grow your career with a supportive mangement structure and long term development opportunities.
What we’re looking for
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns supporting the digital marketing strategy
- Day to day management of digital marketing acquisition budgets, overseeing Pay Per Click (PPC) ad management and display advertising
- Monitor and analyse performance of digital marketing, working with the Digital Conversion Manager and Website manager to optimise onsite performance
- Reporting to the business on marketing performance
- Support sales and marketing strategy to grow business in the Local Authority partnership area. This is an integrated strategy covering offline networking leading to online relationship and brand building initiatives.
- Ensure consistent delivery of Which? Trusted Traders brand
- Analysis and evaluation of marketing initiatives and inform marketing planning.
- Contributing to formulation and planning of Which? Trusted Traders marketing programmes.
What we’re looking for:
- Good understanding of B2B experience
- PPC experience
- The ideal candidate will be organised and able to prioritise their work load and have good attention to detail
- Good working understanding of direct response marketing
- Proven experience in developing and evaluating creative.
- Proven numeracy and business analysis skills. Able to confidently use Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with a variety of external agencies.
- Ability to react quickly to changes in a fast-paced marketing environment.
- Proven achievement of professional goals supported by a positive, can-do attitude
The work is varied and changeable, so for those who like pace and being involved in new things, this is the perfect role for you.
- Business Analysis
- Marketing Strategy