Senior Marketing Executive - Digital & Offline Content
The experience we need.
- Previous experience in an end-to-end marketing role from planning and delivering campaigns, to content creation, and post campaign evaluation.
- A mix of online and offline experience would be ideal.
- The ability to write good copy (blogs, articles and brochures) when needed.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills - able to build positive internal relationships and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, but also push back and challenge people when appropriate.
- Experience delivering marketing campaigns on a local and national level would be highly advantageous but is not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to progress your career with a well-known brand.
An end-to-end marketing campaign delivery role with plenty of opportunity to have input into campaign planning. You'll get to work on a varied range of campaigns and marketing channels, from planning right through to delivery and analysis. This is more than just a project delivery role, you'll get to shape the campaigns from scratch and you'll also be able to get involved in lots of the content creation and other creative elements of campaigns.
A national brand within the financial services sector, who have merged with a global organisation and are about to rebrand. It's a fantastic time to join and the change means that there are some great marketing challenges to get involved in. They look for collaborative, smart and forward thinking marketers who want to make a real difference. If this sound like you then please get in touch!
What you’ll get in return.
- The chance to work for a well-known brand and join a growing team.
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits package and career development.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job