12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
We are recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive to help implement our client's key value propositions and deliver the go-to-market strategy. Reporting into the Product Marketing Lead, the Senior Marketing Executive will execute the messaging and positioning for the company's data, analytics and connectivity products. Attention to detail and the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial.
The company provides critical decision-support to the global industry by delivering high-value insight and data, trusted workflow tools, proven integration technology and effective channels-to-market.
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for translating high level market needs and use cases into compelling customer-centric stories, and working closely with the regional teams on how to localise for maximum impact. The right candidate will collaborate with product and sales to create sales enablement resources and innovative marketing programs that drive demand.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Help develop value propositions, product positioning and messaging that differentiates the company's products in the market
- Support the rollout of the GTM strategy by target industry segment and geography
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support them
- Market intelligence - understand the client's buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; identify & understand their competition and how they can differentiate
- Identify desired results and goals for customer research to develop insights
Key Skills Required:
- Experience of working within a B2B product marketing or proposition focused role in software and/or analytics
- Comfortable working in a business where change is a positive progression
- You've been involved in GTM activities to drive revenue based on product investments and sales targets.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams and third parties
- Account-based marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills to convey compelling stories both written and verbal
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Senior Marketing Executive