I'm excitied to be recruting for an exciting organisation in the heart of Birmingham, who are looking for a Senior Marketing Coordinator to join their rapidly growing team.
Main Tasks & Key Responsibilities:
- Play a lead role as 'brand champion’ - monitoring the use of the brand and key messages across a range of internal and external communications
- Liaise with other departments and agencies to ensure that statutory obligations around branding, data protection etc. are met.
- Provide support to the Marketing Manager in respect of wider organisational activities and engagement
- Assist on the creation of an annual marketing and communications plan, supporting with projects and activities allocated within it
- Assist on the creation and implementation of ongoing stakeholder communication and engagement (especially around profile raising, two- way dialogue with audiences and lead generation)
- Working alongside the Marketing manager, take a lead in developing an 'Engage’ programme (supporting the activities of our charitable Trust), establishing charitable projects and events.
- With input from the Commercial Director and Marketing Manager, co-ordinate the creation and release of regular internal communications (including board, team and contractors)
- Ensure all communications have a consistent tone of voice, are targeted and possess clearly defined outcome goals
- Work with external agencies and suppliers (PR, Media Planning, Designers, Digital) to brief in projects and monitor performance
- Administer and assist the building of corporate contact lists and CRM databases
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager to design, plan, implement and track effectiveness of a range of campaigns
- Assist in maintaining a database of prospects and opportunities (including grants and foundations, public funding or corporate sponsorship)
- Assist with the writing of applications by writing copy and evidence
- Monitor outputs of any funded or sponsored activities and draft reports
- Actively generate interest in our Engage programme by pursuing opportunities with stakeholders, STEM organisations, funders and sponsors