A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team. This role is ideal for a self-driven professional looking to have a significant impact in building a brand within a range of different competitive markets.
Working closely with the Strategic Sales, Consultancy, Delivery and cross sector leadership teams you will develop and execute compelling marketing campaigns. The campaigns created and executed will differentiate Sopra Steria against the competition and make customers aware of the services and solutions we can offer them.
This role will report to the Head of Marketing and be crucial in helping the company build marketing plans aligned to business strategy for target customers and prospects.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and manage brand building/demand generation activities for new and existing services across propositions, sectors and customers
- Be comfortable creating, developing and executing marketing plans which contain the following types of activities - events, web, social media, PR, document creation (brochures, whitepapers, datasheets, infographics), webinars, video
- Ensure our brand positioning and messaging is strong and consistent across all marketing channels
- Prepare and manage quarterly budgets for each campaign
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to enhance brand awareness in both existing, new and target customers to drive revenue growth
- Analyse market trends, customer behaviour and analyst views - then translate into key messages and marketing activities aligned to specific company offers
- Set, monitor and report on campaign objectives and progress
- Find opportunities to reach new market segments and expand share of wallet in existing customers
- Develop strong relationships with Strategic Sales, Consultancy, Propositions and cross sector leadership teams to make sure propositions and Account Based
- Marketing campaigns are linked to what the business wants to achieve
What you’ll bring:
- Significant experience in B2B Marketing, preferably within an IT/Telecoms company or consultancy business
- A strong understanding of customers business problems/issues in our target sectors and how our focus areas and specific offers could help customers achieve their business/technology goals
- Experience running successful Marketing campaigns in terms of winning new customers, expanding services in existing customers and building brands in new/existing markets
- Previous experience using CRM and Marketing Automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce, and Hubspot
- Experience in SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media, webinars, document creation (whitepapers, datasheets, infographics etc)
- Experience working alongside Sales teams on Account Based Marketing campaigns and large complex bids
- Marketing skills are essential and must include a deep understanding of market segmentation, different buyer persona’s, content production cycles, marketing planning and proposition development
If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for, please do apply, we’d love to hear from you!
Employment Type Fixed Term Contract
Location Remote/Hemel Hempstead
Security Clearance Level Eligible for SC
Internal Recruiter Annecia
Benefits £5,400 car allowance, 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, private medical, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
Loved reading about this job and want to know more about our company?
Sopra Steria, is a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development, help clients drive their digital transformation to obtain tangible and sustainable benefits. We provide end-to-end solutions to make large companies and organisations be more competitive by combining in-depth knowledge of a wide range of business sectors and innovative technologies with a fully collaborative approach. Sopra Steria places people at the heart of everything it does and is committed to making the most of digital technology to build a positive future for its clients.
Although this role is advertised as full-time, we support different ways of working and can offer a range of flexible working arrangements. So, if you’re interested and need to work flexibly, we encourage you to apply and talk to us about what might be possible.
We embrace difference as a source of creativity, innovation and competitive advantage and are striving to become a more diverse organisation. We welcome applications from people with a diverse variety of backgrounds and identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, to enable you to perform to the best of your ability, please let us know when completing your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'