Senior Marketing & Communications Manager
London and Bristol
Are you an entrepreneurial brand or product marketing professional looking to make your mark? Want to drive the ongoing success of a pioneering organisation as a Senior Marketing & Communications Manager? If so, read on.
Vertical Aerospace is an exciting new company that’s looking to change how the public views and uses the aviation industry. Our mission is to make air travel personal, on-demand and carbon-free.
Now, we are looking for a Senior Marketing & Communications Manager to drive our marketing and PR activity and ensure that our exciting aerospace business soars to new heights of success.
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based bonus structure
- Pension contributions of 3%
- Share scheme
- Rewards system (equates to 4% of annual salary) which can be used for a number of benefits
- Free breakfast, tea, coffee and fruit every day
This is a fantastic opportunity to put your creativity to the test and support the success of a leading organisation that’s revolutionising the world of aviation as we know it.
You will have the chance to collaborate with a talented and fresh-thinking team who are striving to deliver performance, ideas and concepts that make a real difference.
As the Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, you will oversee our marketing and PR initiatives.
Working with the Senior Team, you’ll help to define our product positioning and will design, manage and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns.
You’ll spend Monday - Wednesday working in our Bristol office and Thursday - Friday in London.
Additionally, your duties will involve:
- Creating compelling content that engages both the general public and future customers
- Taking responsibility for all photography and film production activity
- Championing our brand
- Scheduling and tracking social media activities
- Providing updates to our CEO and Board of Directors
To join us as our Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, you will need:
- At least five years’ experience in a brand or product marketing function
- At a minimum, three years’ experience of below the line marketing
- At least two years’ experience in a management role
- A track record of managing agencies
- A degree level qualification in marketing, PR, communications or a related discipline
We are eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Marketing & Communications Manager, Marcoms Manager, Communications Manager, Marketing Manager, PR Manager, Public Relations Manager or Senior Marketing Campaign Manager.
Please note, the successful candidate will be required to provide proof that they have the right to work in the UK.
Webrecruit and Vertical Aerospace are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and believe that the more inclusive we environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking to be part of something great as our Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'