My client, a Fin-tech Start-up, are looking for a Senior Marketing & Communications Manager who is immediately available and can help set up and develop early multi-channel activity from their London base.
Marketing Communications Lead
Responsible for developing and managing early campaign activity with a focus on PR, social media, email marketing, community building and events. Specifics include:
- Experienced in managing agency partners
- Experienced planning time-boxed, results-focused campaign activity
- Confident briefing campaign goals, requirements and overseeing the delivery of content and assets using in house or external agency resources
- Highly experienced managing social campaigns and building communities through conversation / engaging content
- Experienced planning and managing PR activations including media contact, events and roadshows
- Must have excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
This role would suit someone who has worked in a consumer focused (ideally) tech start-up, with a remit to leverage PR, social channels and community to build early stage awareness and engagement.
Rate: £300-450 a day
Duration: 6 months
If keen to apply email CV to or hit apply!