Senior Marketing & Business Development Manager
We are keen to hear from ambitious Marketing & Business Development Managers who would be interested in moving to this market leading niche law firm based in the heart of the City.
The role is a 12 month maternity cover contract however it is an exciting opportunity for a experienced Business Development Manager to move up into a broad role reporting directly into Board members. This varied role will see the Marketing & Business Development Head focus on lead generation, key account support, developing new client pipelines, branding and digital content and project management.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the COO and Departmental Heads on all marketing and business development initiatives across the firm. Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and report on the marketing budget
- Manage key relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
- Provide bid support to partners, offering guidance on strategy
- Project management and delivery for upcoming CRM system and Pitch Development Template role outs
- Oversee all content for the firm’s website
- Ensure CRM systems are properly maintained and lead on new system roll out
- Work directly with Digital Marketing Manager on the firm’s continuous communications strategy, brand development and educating the wider firm on brand responsibilities
- Develop print and online marketing collateral
- Lead on all firm legal directory and award submissions
- Organise bespoke events and contribute to their successful delivery
- Manage the firm’s PR activity
This is a 12 month FTC, offering a competitive salary which is dependent upon experience.
Previous managerial business development experience within a large law firm is essential, preferably within Technology, Media & Telecoms sector. A recognised marketing qualification such as the CIM is also desirable. Candidates will ideally be available to start in October 2019.
Apply now, quoting ref: NH-SBDM-04.07.19 - applications are being welcomed for immediate review. Successful applicants will be contacted directly by Law Support whereby a full job description will be provided.
- Business Development
- Marketing Budget
- Key Relationships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'