Due to ongoing expansion, my client are looking for a Senior Marketing Assistant to join them as soon as possible. This is a brand new position for the business and a fantastic opportunity to grow within an exciting marketing department.
My client are a leisure travel business based in Lancaster. Officer environment is very important to them and the company culture is brilliant.
Ky responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Assistant:
- Assisting with the production of strategic marketing campaigns
- Working on design briefs from concept to delivery
- Producing high quality print ready designs such as brochures, posters, leaflets, internal documentation and presentations
- Copywriting and proofreading
- Developing ideas for brand identity including logos, straplines, typography and aesthetics
- Developing ideas for building digital assets including email campaigns, web banners and online adverts
- Developing ideas on how to monitor and grow communication via the company's social media accounts
The ideal Senior Marketing Assistant will have:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud - Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience in designing and creating artwork for web and print
- The ability to create engaging content
- Experience with, or the ability to learn, the basics of digital such as html and CSS
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns from brief to completion
- A full UK driving licence
The Offer: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
- 'marketing' AND 'lancaster' AND 'design'