The Senior Marketing Analyst will be a prominent member of the marketing team and will provide statistical and analytical support for all channels, inclusive of digital and advertising. The core KPI of this role will be to understand, illustrate and drive ROI insights which will be central to the marketing investment budgetary decisions.
You will work with the Director of Marketing to define the optimal marketing mix for both Ladbrokes and Coral, as well as developing a matrix of tools and reports which will create analytical autonomy for digital marketing and advertising managers.
The Senior Marketing Analyst will work in the marketing department and will report into the Director of Marketing based in Gibraltar.
- Provide complex commercial reporting around the P&L of a substantial marketing spend across multi-faceted sportsbook brands that aims to test the goals and KPIs of the group marketing strategies.
- Create detailed reporting for a variety of new customer cohorts, monitor the performance of these players and track ROI blends which will feed into strategic spend decisions.
- Own the suite of marketing mix models for the group and challenge the algorithmic make-up of these models and the data which drives the output, to define clear spend decisions throughout the year.
- Optimise/develop player value prediction models and VIP flagging to help advance the suite of optimisation tools for the acquisition teams.
- Drive the development roadmap for analytical tools such as Visual IQ, Adalyzer, Double Click to increase the insight capability for Ladbrokes and Coral marketing.
- Take ownership of both top to bottom, and bottom up attribution models which will allow the business to see inter-channel dependencies.
- Identify areas of opportunity for marketing investment which will increase our player value average and stimulate the growth of ROI levels.
- Work closely with the advertising and digital teams to better understand campaign level performance and its effect on the overall contribution of revenue to the company.
- Utilize the BI data infrastructure to improve on reporting and insight, in order to provide real-time optimisation opportunities to the marketing team.
- Support the financial budgeting process and feed into the target KPIs from the individual marketing teams in order to drive consistent and accurate forecasting processes.
- Build a network of contacts with senior leaders across the group in a locations across London, Gibraltar and Tel Aviv with the aim of getting a rounded view of marketing activity across all channels.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual review reports which illustrate performance on all marketing spend
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Degree required and MA an advantage.
- Advanced Excel and systems skills
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- Advanced Excel and systems skills -SQL desirable and experience with databases and dashboards essential
- Excellent modelling and analytical skills essential with strong commercial awareness of how to monetise VIPs
- Previous experience in undertaking a wide variety of commercial analysis within the Gaming industry or e- commerce business sector
- Good knowledge of sports and gaming activity
- Good communication and presentation skills to build relationships internally and present findings to audiences at all levels
- Ability to manage and manipulate large volumes of data
- Proactive in looking for opportunities to drive improvements with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage a busy workload, good at working under time pressure
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills. Ability to deal with staff at all levels
- Good written communications skills
- Digital Marketing