Working closely with the Underwriting, Commercial and Marketing areas defining the pricing and conversion models ensuring alignment to business strategy for profitability and growth.
- Working together with the technical pricing team to develop and maintain risk premium, theoretical and Market Price optimisation models.
- Translation, alignment and adaptation of business processes into pricing models.
- Deliver and improve optimum acquisition and retention rates through both Direct and Aggregator business.
- Develop analytical projections based on pricing best practice to predict how insurer price changes will impact the business performance in future months.
- Leading the delivery of pricing analyses and translation of these into practical solutions to enable the business to target valuable long term customers for both B2C/B2B2C/B2B schemes. Working closely with the Underwriting/Commercial/Financial & Operational areas to optimise the use of the extensive data to optimise value and insight.
- Coordination with the Finance and business areas for analysis and allocation of expenses into pricing models.
- Implement, maintain and control an effective underwriting referral pricing process.
- Forecasting the effect of pricing on sales, elasticity, retention and profitability
- Working with the Business Intelligence part of the team to ensure that sufficient BI is provided to support risk acceptance decision making.
- Inputting to the product design and Marketing/Sales process to ensure risk acceptance is coordinated and controlled.
- To undertake any other duty or responsibility that may reasonably be allocated by your Manager/ Management Team.
- To ensure compliant with General Data Protection Regulations
- Proven experience working in Insurance within a senior pricing position.
- The successful candidate will have experience of Emblem, Earnix Integrated pricing and Customer Analytics Software and Google Analytics. Knowledge of R.
- Excellent technical understanding of pricing, statistical, analytical methodologies strong negotiating and presentation skills. Ability to support insurer`s technical pricing teams.
- Strong communication skills and able to lead projects.
- Ability to manage and analyse data, automate business insight visibility and forecast performance
Other significant Role Requirements:
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude that embraces change.
- Good understanding of insurance legislative and competitive environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including presentational (verbal and written).
- Excellent attention to detail, planning and organisation skills in order to meet timescales.
- Ability to interact with all levels of seniority, both internal & external.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'