Genea Biomedx, we specialise in developing innovative, state-of-the-art IVF technologies that include instruments that automate and standardise lab operations. Our UK facility opened its doors in 2014; supporting the European market, and commercially producing media used in Fertility labs. We are currently experiencing significant growth in the market and as such are looking for some passionate, experienced employees to join us on this journey.
We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Manufacturing Technician to join our Kent Facility. This role will see you working in our Aseptic cleanroom environment; manufacturing media as well as supporting with:
- Media stock control
- Managing goods in & out for our Australian facility
- Facility maintenance per ISO requirements
- Support final stage development & transition of goods
Skills & experience
We are seeking someone with experience in a similar role for this position, given it is a senior opportunity the successful candidate will have;
- Previous in Medical device, pharmaceutical or Biotechnology manufacturing including exposure to aseptically filled products in a cleanroom/ sterile environment
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Operation within a QMS to ISO13485 and GMP environment
- Exposure to technical writing of operating procedures
- Preferably a degree qualification in Science or a related field.
Our staff tell us they enjoy working at Genea for a number of key reasons; the people we work with, flexibility, opportunities to develop and work in an innovative business which is growing and expanding on a global scale
HOW TO APPLY
To register your interest, please click on the Apply Now button below