Key Benefits of working for Workforce
- One of the UK's Best companies to work for
- Excellent package including market leading salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Company car allowance scheme (role dependant)
- Working for a company who takes innovation seriously to make your job easier
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Access to leading job boards providing our consultants and managers with the necessary tools to provide clients with an unrivalled service
The purpose of this role is the co-ordination and development of the Manufacturing desk within our Dudley office.
Hour of Work:
Monday to Thursday - 08:30 to 17:30
Friday - 08:30 to 17:00
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure your sales activity targets are met or exceeded
- To liaise with your client(s) daily to understand their needs and plan your day accordingly
- Contribute to the morning meetings daily to feedback the requirements of your client(s)
- To attend regular service review meetings with your clients to understand any areas for improvement in the service delivery of Workforce
- Source, develop and manage candidate relationships within chosen competency
- Qualify client suitability for current or future vacancies/relationship, through questioning and gaining the essential commitment to effectively manage the recruitment process with all parties needs in mind. This will include relevant client meetings
- Maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and to maximize business opportunities
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both client and candidate
- Deal with client/candidate queries and take ownership of objection handling
- Manage placed candidates contracts and maintain client relationships with active contractors and placements.
Administrative & General
- To agree rates and terms with all prospective clients
- To support any junior Consultants in their day-to-day duties
- Ensure records are kept in line with, and adhere to, the recruitment legislation
- Keep all paperwork/system work up-to date regarding candidate's eligibility to work
- Maintain and record candidate availability as required by the needs of the business
- Have sound understanding of Workforce's contracts and terms and conditions
- The first point of contact for workers and clients who require support
- Ensure that the staff are checked in daily with the clients - including the on-boarding/induction of new starters
- Ensure the local office sources, screens and selects applicants to the standards set out with the client(s) you are assigned
- Complete weekly inductions matching client demand
- Compile weekly management information for contracted clients
- Ensure that you, or a colleague, re-book staff for the following day in line with client requirements
- Liaise with Workforce onsite co-ordinators on day-to-day challenges seeking support from the branch network during peak times
Physical Attributes: Smart professional appearance
General Intelligence: Able to learn quickly, good working knowledge of the engineering and technical sector is preferable.
Disposition: Outgoing and confident personality. Cheerful with a good sense of humour and capable of dealing with all nationalities.
Motivation: Keen to learn new skills and looking to possibly develop the role to encompass other duties in the future.
Management: Be responsible, effective and approachable as a senior to a Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant and provide support, training and discipline where necessary.
Organised: Be able to readily provide information regards business plans and client needs when asked
- Manufacturing Senior Recruitment Consultant