Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Role and Responsibilities - Manufacturing Manager / Production Engineering Manager / Continuous Improvement / Sigma
* Work with design to ensure new products are designed under the constraints of DFM
* Identify opportunities for workflow improvement
* Undertake value stream mapping for various departments to ensure minimum cost addition
* Identify opportunities for automation and work with machine builders to achieve implementation
* Work with maintenance engineering to plan m/c moves with the minimum disruption to production
* Design, work holding devices to assist with manufacturing
* Undertake CI activities on an ongoing basis
* Assist with root cause analysis on failed products/components
Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Skills and Abilities - Manufacturing Manager / Production Engineering Manager / Continuous Improvement / Sigma
* Educated to HNC level or above in Mechanical or Production Engineering
* Strong experience of using Lean methodologies to improve production output
* Background in medium to high volume manufacturing
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to see the Big Picture within a multi-departmental shop floor
* Six Sigma would be an advantage but not essential.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer / Manufacturing Manager / Production Engineering Manager / Continuous Improvement / Sigma
If this role appeals, please do apply now!
- Continuous Improvement
- Production Engineering
- Manufacturing Manager
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'