Are you looking for a new role as a Senior Manufacturing Engineer? Interested in getting involved in the design and improvement of manufacturing equipment used in the total process of building powered garden care products? If the answer is yes, this role is for you!
The primary focus of this role is to make improvements in the current and future manufacturing processes in both the Injection moulding and the assembly department. This is an exciting permanent position with a leading automower manufacturer and distributor.
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Canteen on site
- Free parking
- Life assurance of a minimum of 5 times the salary
- Pension of a minimum of 4% to a maximum of 8% matched by the company
- Design of production facilities including all jigs and fixtures, Poka Yoke devices, vision system and special purpose machinery, together with all documentation resulting in CE marking of the equipment
- Control of Installation of equipment in the Injection moulding department
- Continuous improvement of all production equipment resulting in increased efficiency
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- The ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- To keep a close eye on and embrace the latest technology
- To be able to prepare specifications and deliver within set timeframes and budgets
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.