Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working with a large Global manufacturing company in Nottingham that are in need of a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join their growing team.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer within the Nottingham business would work as part of a large a international company with a £11 million turnover in 2016. They pride themselves on a high quality of work while also having a strong team work ethic to ensure that they produce specialist materials to a high specification.
The main responsibilities for the Senior Manufacturing Engineer at the Nottingham business would be;
- Reviewing customer drawings
- Liaising with internal and external customers throughout the process
- Support, develop and manage the engineering team
- Implement and develop lean information throughout the engineering team
- Support Senior Project Engineer in engineering of products
- Maintain first time right culture
- Support the Production team and assist with training
- Assist in problem solving and root cause analysis
The successful Senior Manufacturing Engineer at the Nottingham business would have;
- An engineering background
- Experience in fabrication and welding environments
- The ability to read and work from engineering drawing
- Excellent communication skills
Competitive salary, apply for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job