£41,000 - £45,000 + Excellent company benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join this global automotive manufacturer synonymous with quality and a reputation for excellence. The company has a proud automotive heritage and are going from strength to strength.
This is a key role within the business and you will be responsible for leading a team of manufacturing engineers within the paint plant and be responsible for ensuring the delivery of paint shop processes from concept through to serial production.
This is an excellent opportunity that offers the chance to work for a prestigious automotive company along with the opportunity to develop your career long term in a world class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for managing the team's workload and delegating effectively to ensure the timely delivery of paint shop processes and projects
* Develop, maintain and improve processes for launching new models - budgets, cost estimation, validation, buy off events
* Provide ongoing coaching and support to the manufacturing team within the paint shop and play a lead role in the team's personal developments
* You will play a key role in investigating and resolving production/manufacturing related issues and ensure quality is not compromised at any point
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Minimum HNC/HND within an engineering discipline
* Ideally a member of a relevant engineering institute or working towards registration
* Proven track record in a technical/engineering role and successfully managed teams
* Thorough understanding of lean manufacturing principles and their application
Package and Benefits
* £41,000 - £45,000 annual salary
* Excellent pension scheme
* Private medical care
* Exceptional long-term career progression and development opportunities
* World class training, development and state of the art facilities
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Nick Greenland on or by sending your CV directly to
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.