Job Title: Senior Manager
So you have a recognised accountancy body qualification? Do you have sound knowledge of latest accounting standards? Do you have a strong accounts background with good analytical skills? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced team of people and company.
We now have an exciting career opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious individual to join as a Senior Manager in our Business Services Group.
The position would be suitable for an individual who has experience of managing a portfolio of growing SMEs, but with a desire in broadening their tax knowledge and ideally has worked in a mid-tier Accountancy Practice.
Qualifications and skills:
- A recognised accountancy body qualification.
- Sound knowledge of latest accounting standards.
- Strong communicator.
- A strong accounts background with good analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible in your approach.
- IT literate, include knowledge of cloud accounting software.
Responsibilities would include:
- Management of individual clients to ensure the various deadlines are achieved in a timely manner.
- Portfolio management - assisting the reporting partner with raising fee notes and management of work-in-progress.
- Support partner in one-off project based assignments.
- Motivate, train and develop assistant managers and other staff.
- A competitive market rate salary.
- Car parking.
- A modern friendly working environment.
- Career development.
ACS are recruiting for a Senior Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Senior Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Senior Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Senior Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Senior Manager role you desire.
- "Management" "qualified" "CLIENTS" "PORTFOLIO" "management" "senior" "support" "partner"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job