Astellas EMEA Business Services provide integrated business services to EMEA affiliates, EHQ and other functional departments, including governance and business practices. The services are provided either directly by centralised teams or via third party service providers.
The Senior Manager, Service Delivery will monitor and oversee the delivery of high quality, efficient, standardised and compliant business services across EMEA. The role has a particularly strong stakeholder focus, requires the establishment and management of requirements within the business, and overseeing the Contracting and ongoing negotiation process with third party providers.
This role is responsible for driving the service delivery teams (shared services, specialised central teams and third party providers) to meet their (contractual) commitments and achieve the business expectations and benefits for the services.
This role will have the following duties:
- Ensure that operational service delivery and service support meet their customer requirements
- Ensure effective governance of third party suppliers
- Support the implementation of service improvements
- Act as a point of escalation/notification for issue and risk management in relation to the services
- Support business and service continuity planning
- Input into end-to-end process and service design and tool implementation
- Maximise the value of third party supplier contracts, ensure that the Vendor Management Office provides effective contract management, vendor relationship management, financial and performance management, vendor lifecycle management
- Shared Services