From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business
Senior Manager, QESH - Milton Keynes Operations Centre
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Company Car + I Phone + Laptop + Pension Plan + Health Care
What you become part of:
Our Milton Keynes Operations Centre is responsible for the purchase, distribution and refurbishment of all our cold drink equipment throughout GB. Every cooler; vending machine and dispensing equipment comes from here.
The Centre is also home to our Contact Centre which is a 364 days a year, 7 days a week operation to support with calls ranging from equipment service requests, new business enquiries and machine movements as well as internal support for our Field Engineering Team and New Business Team. The Telefix team is also based here, offering over the phone support to our customers to help get their equipment functioning.
What to expect:
In this role you will be managing the QESH function. Key responsibilities include:
- Formulating environmental health and safety policies and provide advice on safety and protection
- Carry out audits to ensure that organisation and government standards on environmental health and safety are met
- Provide leadership in the area of quality, environment, safety, health and facilities management
- Support the senior leadership team within cold drinks operations in delivery of business strategy
- Provide technical expertise in the area of QESH key accountabilities in cooperation with the central team to develop and implement short and medium term strategy covering primarily the equipment refurbishment centre in Milton Keynes and field base operation in GB, as well as other supporting functions
- Develop plans supporting the delivery of the set strategy
- Support incident and accidents investigations to ensure implemented management systems are compliant with ISO, KORE and other CCEP standards at all times
- Ensure business processes are relevant and efficient at all times
- Liaise with the QESH community across GB representing interest of the cold drinks equipment agenda
- Deliver other assigned business improvement projects covering wide business operation
- Lead the development and execution of staff well-being program
- Management of annual budget, identify and ensure delivery of site improvement projects
- Ensure one hundred percent compliance with the set site maintenance program
- Manage relationships with key FM suppliers and hard and soft services providers
- Lead the process of performance review in relation to day to day tasks and the contract deliverables
- Ensure the employees, visitors and contractors safety and comfort through introduction and maintenance of site processes
Skills & Essentials:
- Degree or eqivalent in a Scientific or Technical Discipline
- Several years experience in Quality, Environment, Safety and Health or a combination of these disciplines
- Highly experienced manager who can manage within a nominated sub-function or related sub-functions
- Be able to manage part of the business with a focus on tangible operational planning and delivery
- Able to make tactical and operational decisions
- Often working in an environment of competing objectives, you shall be able to find common ground from which to reach solutions
- Eligible to work in the UK
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
Location: United Kingdom : Central : Milton Keynes