Prestigious International Bank based in London, are looking to recruit a Senior Private Banking Manager to join their expanding London office/operations.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Market all the Bank's products and services to existing and potential customers across Middle Eastern markets
- Enhance and develop business relationships between the Bank and its High Net Worth and VIP customers.
- Maintaining and expanding the Private Banking customer base of the Bank.
- Participate in the structuring of new investment products that will benefit customers and enhance the profitability of the Private Banking Department and the Bank.
- Explore new residential investment opportunities in the UK real estate market, to be offered to customers.
- Gather information and data on competitors' Products and Services and to appraise and interpret its significance and make appropriate recommendations to the Head of Consumer Banking
- Preparing and submitting adequate financial packages for approval at the appropriate sanctioning level and forwarding the approval to Credit Administration Department for managing the implementation in accordance with the Bank's Credit Policy, for customers interested in borrowing from the bank.
- Assisting Credit Administration Department in the post-sanction facility implementation process to include, obtaining borrower's signatures for relevant facility documentation, due diligence, etc in accordance to the Bank's Policies and Procedures. (Note: post sanction facility documentation is prepared and managed by Credit Administration Department).
- Ensure the Bank's position is protected at all times in terms of Credit, Legal, and Regulatory Compliance, in all relevant areas of Private Banking at all times.
- Ensuring that customer confidentiality is maintained at all times and, subject to statutory/legal overrides, that no customer information is disclosed to a third party without the customers' written approval
- Ensure customers' profiles are updated and reviewed annually in accordance to the bank's KYC guidelines and that all MLRO requirements are met.
- Assist in the preparation of the Private Banking Business Plan Write Up, Presentations (if required), Budget and Marketing Strategy for approval by the Head of Consumer Banking.
- Assist in the submission on a monthly basis a PB report that summarizes the Division's business activities for that particular month
To be considered for this position, candidates must be degree educated, CeMAP Qualified and speak fluent Arabic as well as previous experience within Private Banking & Investments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job