Senior Manager - Partnerships and Project Management
£65k - £75k per annum plus bonus and benefits
Surrey - Commutable from South West London
A global leader in the consumer electronics space is currently expanding their team with the addition of a Senior Manager, Partnerships and Project Management.
The role purpose will be to grow partnerships across content and services and project management of shopper strategy programme, plus category thought leadership.
The role will be split 60:40% across partnerships and project management as follows…
- Delivering brand enhancements, rich experiences and added value through partnerships, content and services.
- Overseeing a portfolio of partners and services that the business can integrate within campaign plans across their product portfolio.
- Building, evolving and implementing regional strategy that best serves the European markets.
- Managing and developing existing partners, evolving the respective propositions and servicing the local markets.
- Reviewing and assessing new opportunities for the business at a regional level.
- Regular coordination with relevant teams at HQ to ensure European Operations are fully aligned and can shape future propositions.
- Working closely with other regional teams to leverage suitable opportunities to be replicated in Europe.
- Contributing to the cultural and content calendar with recommendations for all categories.
- Responsible for category thought leadership and developing category drivers.
- Focus on embedding category drivers for the UK, France and Germany as well as on-boarding of 4 more markets into the programme.
- Understanding the industry from a brand and a partner/retail perspective as well as external shopper perspectives.
- Blending delivery capability and industry knowledge, meaning you will be the go to person to ensure the programme is delivered on time and to agreed quality level.
- A data-driven decision maker, with clear, strategic thinking.
- Resilient in a competitive market and business environment.
- Agile with the ability to manage multiple activities.
- Able to challenge and influence at all levels.
- Team player with strong stakeholder management in a matrix structure.
- Able to implement high-end propositions with mid-long term opportunities beyond tactical implementation.
- A combination of business development and marketing implementation experience.
- Career focus on retail, with at least 5 years' experience in the sector.
- A strong and proven people manager, up, down and across a business.
- partnerships;project management;consumer electronics;
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job