This role supports the continued development of the Mazars Deal Advisory business in Scotland. The role will involve the delivery of high quality M&A advisory services and the individual will be visible in the market having an established network of contacts with Corporates, Private Equity and other intermediaries with a track record of opportunity generation. The candidate should have strong deal advisory experience and be able to demonstrate project management and client facing skills. This role will require the management of the transaction process and the delivery of high quality outputs.
Corporates (from SMEs to Large Corporates), and Private Equity
The key elements of the role are:
• Going to market with the Partners, both Corporate Finance (M&A) and other Service Lines
• Assisting with other business development initiatives such as client targeting
• Developing strong working relationships with clients (during and post-assignment) and intermediaries
• Managing and controlling deal advisory assignments
• Preparing scopes of work and fee quotes
• Preparing Information Memorandums and undertaking Buyer research.
• Negotiating offer letters and providing commercial input into the negotiation process.
• Managing the transaction through the Due Diligence and Legal process.
• Communicating issues in a commercial and timely manner
• Preparing and supervising the preparation of analysis and reports
• Delivering confident and clear presentations to clients
• Understanding and responding appropriately to client needs
• Providing on the job coaching for junior staff
The individual will be good at identifying opportunities, commercially strong and be able to communicate effectively both in writing and orally.
Experience, skills and qualifications required.
• Qualified Accountant – ICAS/ACA or equivalent
• Minimum of 4 – 5 years Lead Advisory Experience
• Established/developing network of appropriate contacts in the local market
• Good relationship building skills and desire to develop BD skills and results
• Strong project management skills
• Strong analytical/commercial skills
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to develop self and others
Please CLICK HERE to download our benefits booklet
Please CLICK HERE to download the job description.
Mazars is all about people – we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths.
We are an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. The Group has a presence over 80 countries and draws on the expertise of 17,000 professionals.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement – not pressure and competition.
Mazars LLP is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the UK and providing the firm with evidence of that right (as required by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) prior to employment commencing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'