- Workload: 60% Audit, 40% Accounts
- Location: Hertfordshire
- Benefits: Strong work-life balance
- Salary: £40-£55K
Are you a qualified Accountant, looking to develop your career within an established and forward thinking local professional practice firm? Are you keen to work with a professional but relaxed and supportive team and take advantage of the firm’s unique professional development opportunities?
Our client is a local medium sized practice firm working with clients across a variety of sectors including local businesses as well as international clients.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead, manage and provide internal training to the accounts and audit team
- Delegating and reviewing work of members of the team
- Liaising closely with Partners and the management team
- Playing active part in staff annual appraisal
The successful candidate needs to:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience of working within UK accountancy practice as a part of audit and accounts team is essential
- Interest in business development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen on further development and CPD
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration, or call on if you have questions regarding the role.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Senior Manager jobs in Hertfordshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job