Our client is a highly reputable and notably one of the Channel Islands leading accounting, tax and business advisory firms with a need for a Senior Manager of whom will be a qualified chartered accountant with experience gained with a top tier firm.
Joining the Guernsey Operation, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing a portfolio of insolvency and restructuring client entities and relationships as well as playing a lead management role supporting the teams across their Channel Islands Offices.
This role involves frequent travel between Guernsey and Jersey.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Actively participate in new client proposals and negotiations and managing the ongoing client relationships
- Manage and support your team members providing effective coaching to support ongoing development
- Input in appraisals of the team , providing constructive feedback and identifying training needs
- Oversee the WIP and monitoring time charges to clients
- Support the Director in setting budgets and fee levels to ensure the team offers a cost effective but profitable service
As well as a minimum of 5 years relevant experience you should posses a flare for getting the best out of your staff members with the emphasis on quality client servicing but also providing members of the team with positive encouragement allowing them to fulfil their own personal development and achievements which will breed organisational success.
Should you be interested in this role, please apply today!