Tremendous opportunity for an ambitious, and formally qualified Practice candidate (with a proved Practice pedigree) to come and join this three Partner firm with a view to becoming a Partner within the next 2-3 years.
The firm operate from their well-established North London office and act on behalf of a broad array of clients ranging from small sole-traders through to large Ltd companies with turnovers in excess of £20 million.
The majority of their clients operate within the London area but they do have a presence across the South-East and nationally too.
They are now looking toward their succession planning and are keen to take on 'new blood,’ and someone capable of taking the firm forward (as part of the senior leadership team) in the next 10 - 20 years.
Managing a portfolio of fees, your day to day will include:-
- Preparing and reviewing statutory year-end accounts; under IFRS, FRS102 and 105 and UK GAAP
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and related commentary dependent on clients requirements
- Personal and corporate tax compliance; some advisory duties
- VAT/CIS and overseeing both the payroll and bookkeeping function
- Developing strong working relationships with clients; remaining highly visible and promoting the firm’s brand
- On-going business development duties and marketing (social media) for the firm
- Managing, mentoring and developing a 1st class accounts team
- Ongoing development and internal modernisation of the firm
This role might suit a formally qualified Practice accountant based locally to the North London area. Coupled with strong technical capability the successful applicant will need to demonstrate and ability to think at a strategic level and be competent in selling the firm, and its core activities to potential clients.
This is a rare and tremendously exciting opportunity for someone to grab and really make their own. Support and structure will be available at a level and pace that is needed.
For further information on this or any other Practice role or to express some initial interest then please contact Robin.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job