Senior Manager - Firm of Accountants
This is an impressive, career defining opportunity for a qualified Manager to join a well-respected and forward thinking firm with a reputation for high standards in their client service offerings. You will manage a portfolio of GRF made up of a wide variety and diversity of sectors and business sizes; from entrepreneurial business start-ups through to established corporate businesses.
You will assist the Partners in the running of the practice whilst providing business advisory services, tax advice and financial and management accounting for your clients. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys diversity of work and who likes to own a job from start to finish.
We’re looking an individual who have the desire to make a real difference for their clients, people who derive satisfaction from providing a top quality, personal service. You should be ACA/ACCA qualified and have the necessary, relevant experience gained from working in practice at a senior level. Most importantly the desire to become a partner and help drive the business forward.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and working direct with partners/directors
- Day to day management of the department
- Audit Planning and executing
- Ensuring that the work of the team is to a high standard and completed in good time
- File reviews and quality control
- Staff management and training
- Hands on in terms accountancy services, taxation matters, both personal and corporate tax and VAT
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work standalone where required
- Assist the partners where possible to contribute towards networking and business development, representing the firm at events
- Developing long term relationships with referrers, banks, solicitors etc.
Please apply with your CV in the first instance. I will review your application and invite you to the next stage of selection if you’re successful. Please do note that you will need an appropriate amount of recent, relevant experience of working for a professional accountancy firm. Experience gained from positions held in commercial or industrial businesses will unfortunately not be suitable on this occasion.
Not What You Were Looking For?
We don’t advertise all of our opportunities so if you would like to investigate alternatives please contact me. Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialist accountancy practice recruitment business. We cater for:
- Accounts, Audit, Business Assurance and Business Development
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job