Supervise the day to day activities of a finance department, playing a large part in implementation of SAP and having a large impact on business strategy.
My client is a rapidly growing FMCG company who have grown due to acquisition and expansion into key target markets. They are looking to grow further and add high calibre staff to their finance team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervision of day to day activities of accounts department such as general accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Detailed scrutiny of the general ledger and hands-on knowledge of the ledger
- Ensure data integrity between sub ledgers and general ledger
- Compliance with statutory requirements
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities
- Produces monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and ad hoc financial reports
- Makes and implements recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures
- Leading ad hoc projects and management of existing projects
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Approximately 4-5 years of post qualified experience
- Experience in FMCG/Manufacturing is advantageous
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or ICAI qualified
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- High level excel ability
There is an excellent package on offer for the successful candidate.