We have partnered exclusively with a well-established and growing global business and they are recruiting for a Senior Manager reporting into the Regional MD.
Supporting the Regional MD, this is a new and exciting high profile position within the business, due to continued growth and performance of the region. The main focus of the role will be partnering with 7 divisional MD’s, providing support across Strategic Planning, Regional and Local projects and leading Business Excellence and Improvement Initiatives. Key duties and responsibilities will include;
- Participate in the definition of Regional strategy /ambition (market context, regional priorities)
- Prepare and follow-up on the Divisional Managing Director’s main interactions with the countries, including on-site Business Reviews.
- Lead the 3-year strategic planning process for the European Region, in coordination with General Managers, Regional Financial Controller and IT Director & Group Business Excellence Department
- Ensure the delivery of top priority regional and local projects; Employee Engagement Platforms, Digitalization of processors, Communications’ etc
- Support European General Managers in prioritizing the projects focusing on value creation in line with Group, Regional and Country strategy
- Lead projects and/or support Project Leaders in project execution
Lead Business Excellence initiatives across the region
- In coordination with EMEA and Group Marketing & Strategy organizations:
- Monitor and review main levers KPIs produced in monthly Business Reviews but also during Budget, Next Frontier preparations.
- Identify opportunities to gain efficiency through process optimization, mutualisation, and best practices.
- Prepare and/or deliver trainings though workshops, webinars…
- Define and follow-up on action plans
For this role it is essential that candidates have proven experience at this level and can demonstrate commercial acumen, strategic planning, business improvement and project work across a global or European business. In addition to experience, strong academics are required - Master of Science, MBA (or equivalent).
This role is providing support and working closely in a high profile position with the Regional MD and Senior Director team, so there is excellent long term opportunity to progress within the business. Hard work and commitment will be recognised and rewarded.
The role would be ideal for an experienced Business Consultant, Director, Operations or Senior Manager that can demonstrate the above experience within a fast paced and constantly changing business.
As this role would be supporting the European region, they will be international travel 2-4 times per month.
This is a fantastic opportunity that holds excellent scope for progression, offers a competitive basic salary and senior level benefits. For more information please apply on-line and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch.
- Business Excellence
- managing director
- strategic planning
- operations director
- strategic projects
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'