Senior Manager - EMEA Mid-Market Sales
WHAT IS COOL ABOUT THIS JOB
As a Manager of EMEA Mid-Market Sales, you will help ignite and scale acquisition sales programs by managing and inspiring a team of Mid-Market Account Executives, leading the day to day sales operations of our EMEA Segment. In this sales management role, your insights and experience will be key to driving the performance of our Mid-Market Sales Team. You will mentor and coach team members, rapidly accelerating the growth, and achieving monthly quotas.
THE DAY TO DAY
Take operational leadership over the EMEA Mid-Market Sales Team. Coach, manage, and grow a team of rock star Account Executives and Account Managers, including weekly 1x1s and on-going training and development. Evaluate current processes and find opportunities to improve. Contribute to the strategy and vision for the EMEA business segment. * Create an amazing team culture within the EMEA Mid-Market Sales Team. * Lead a winning team that overachieves sales and management objectives.
YOUR EXPERTISE AND PASSION
* Minimum 5 years proven track record successfully scaling and managing a team of Sales Professionals in a hyper growth, technology environment.
* Start up experience, SaaS Sales experience and people management experience
* Managing a team to hit monthly transactional sales targets
* Proven, documented success achieving team quotas and objectives.
* Strong solution based sales experience with proven success in closing revenue.
* Keen understanding of the WordPress community and space combined with strong business and sales acumen.
* Ability to utilize SalesForce to create and run SalesForce reports.
* A deep desire to develop people and grow their careers in a positive and accountable work environment.
* Passion for client service and satisfaction.
* Previous experience utilizing a proven sales methodology.
* Organized with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
* Energetic and positive. Ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented and above all, humble.
* Travel is required
THE PERKS & BENEFITS
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Pension scheme with company match (Make the most of retirement)
- Paid Time Off (25 vacation days)
- Private Health Coverage (100% company paid)
- Life and Disability Insurance (We’ve got your back)
- Lunch (Monday - Friday)
- IT Sales
- Team Management
- B2B sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"