Senior Manager Digital Customer Service - Yorkshire - up to 70k
About the Role
As a Senior Manager you will be the business lead for delivering, embedding and managing new digitally assisted Omni channels. You will be responsible for defining, facilitating and embedding Artificial Intelligence on multiple channels to improve the customer service and service delivery.
You will lead the webchat team so experience within a digital contact centre is desirable.
About the Client
A Financial Services organisation whose main objectives are long-term customer relationships and sustainable growth. Offering a dynamic working environment.
What we are looking for
- Experience in leading and delivering Omni channel projects and strategic initiatives.
- Analytically proficient and willing to challenge
- Experience of using Live Person and Microsoft LUIS
- Management of Contact Centre Experience
- Excellent leadership and relationship building skills
- Experience in Chat bots, voice bot, voice biometrics
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
About the Offer
£65,000-£70,000 (DOE) plus bonus and benefits.
Emma Taylor-Lyttle, Consultant
- Change Management
- Process Improvement
- Relationship Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Customer Journey
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'