This role supports the continued development of the Deal Advisory Due Diligence business in Manchester. The role will involve the delivery of high quality due diligence and the individual will be visible in the market having an established network of contacts within Private Equity, banks and other funders with a track record of opportunity generation. The candidate should have strong due diligence experience and be able to demonstrate project management and client facing skills. This role will require the management of the financial due diligence process and the delivery of high quality outputs.
Private Equity, Banks and other funders, Corporates (from SMEs to FTSE listed businesses)
The key elements of the role are:
• Going to market with the Partners, both DD, Corporate Finance and other Service Lines
• Assisting with other business development initiatives such as client targeting
• Developing strong working relationships with clients (during and post-assignment) and intermediaries
• Managing and controlling financial due diligence assignments
• Preparing scopes of work and fee quotes
• Preparing insightful analysis and communicating issues in a commercial and timely manner
• Preparing and supervising the preparation of reports
• Delivering confident and clear presentations to clients
• Understanding and responding appropriately to client needs
• Providing on the job coaching for junior staff
The individual will be good at identifying opportunities, analytically strong and be able to communicate effectively both in writing and orally.
Experience, skills and qualifications required.
• Qualified Accountant - ACA or equivalent
• Minimum of 4 - 5 years Financial Due Diligence Experience
• Established/developing network of appropriate contacts in the local market
• Good relationship building skills and desire to develop BD skills and results
• Strong project management skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to develop self and others
Mazars is all about people - we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths.
We are an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. The Group has a presence in 77 countries and draws on the expertise of 17,000 professionals.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement - not pressure and competition.
Mazars LLP is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the UK and providing the firm with evidence of that right (as required by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) prior to employment commencing.
- Corporate Finance
- Due Diligence
- Private Equity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job