The primary purpose of the role is to assist in the preparation of management information in the form of reports, presentations and analysis, which is then able to support effective decision making at senior management level
• To assist in the preparation and review of management / Board reports and presentations for the UK business: ensure that data is timely and accurate; review for and address any anomalies.
• To assist in the Strategy and Budget processes, providing robust and credible analysis, working to tight deadlines and challenging business case assumptions as required.
• Assist the proposition team in preparing pricing models, actively challenging assumptions for the business case.
• To build robust business relationships with key stakeholders to develop a keen, commercial understanding of business requirements to thereby provide a pro-active service.
• To prepare ad hoc financial reports and analysis on a wide range of projects / initiatives as the business dictates.
• Stakeholder Management & Management of Offshore team
Experience and Qualifications Required
• Background in understanding and interpreting financial information to provide a commercial overview
• Ability to build relationships with all key stakeholders at all levels.
• Strong commercial and excellent analytical skills.• Flexibility to work in a changing environment.
• Team player, used to working flexibly with colleagues.
• Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/ACMA, or non-UK equivalent).
• Experience of dealing directly with, and producing information for, senior decision makers.
• Experience in Investment Management, Asset Management or Fund Management
• Knowledge of Hyperion financial systems, JDE Oneworld and Microsoft Access.
- Asset Management
- Financial Reporting
- Management Information
- Stakeholder Management