Trial Balance Consulting have developed successful and long standing relationships with many leading firms of Chartered and Certified Accountants meaning that we are often the first to be consulted where major recruitment exercises are in the planning stages.
Recruitment for accountancy practice has always been a major contributing component to our service and the first part of 2017 has shown signs of promising growth within the profession. We have been in early, mid and late stage discussions with a number of firms who currently seek to recruit at the highest possible level within their practices, many of which now have opportunities reaching fruition.
As a result of this I am extremely interested in making contact with experienced practice based professionals operating at Manager level and above, ideally with one or more of the following core skill/experience sets:
* Professionally qualified ACA, ACCA and CTA
* Robust experience gained within corporate finance, business services, audit, personal and corporate taxation. Candidates with mixed exposure are particularly sought
* A minimum of 8 years of recently gained exposure within accountancy practice
* Currently operating at manager level or higher, and with a strong aptitude to progress
* Strong client portfolio management experience with the ability to win new business and develop clients with expanding operations
* Exposure to staff recruitment, training and supporting junior members of a team
* Candidates with niche sector experience; particularly agriculture, manufacturing, GPs & healthcare, charity and NFP are particularly sought
I am interested in discussing our clients' requirements with suitably experienced candidates, whether actively pursuing a new opportunity or passively open to suggestions. All contact will be treated in the strictest of confidence and there shall be no transfer of personal details with out express consent. For an informal conversation or to submit your CV, please contact Carly Kellow.
- Trial Balance
- Qualified ACA