Rutherford Briant are recruiting a Senior Manager/Associate Director position based near Stratford.
This is a key role, joining a hugely successful firm to assist with the ongoing development of the business, and provides an excellent opportunity to progress to partner level.
- Assisting Partner with the Management of their portfolio, with a varied client base of approx. £1m fee base.
- The portfolio consists of a wide range of mainly accounts, outsourced accounts and tax work. You will be the client lead for all the work and so will need to be able to demonstrate strong leadership and client facing ability.
- Practice and Team Management.
- Reviewing Work of Accounting team and providing training and support to develop the team members.
The ideal candidate an ambitious Qualified Manager or Senior Manager, seeking a challenging role with a highly successful firm. You will need strong, as well as excellent communication and management abilities.
Essential skills include:
- Strong technical accounts and audit skills, good general practical tax knowledge (Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE).
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with clients.
- Strong Team management, communication and people development skills, as well excellent organisational ability.
The successful candidate’s progression will be closely monitored to enable them to progress to salaried partner within the short to medium term.
Rutherford Briant are the leading quality driven accountancy and finance recruitment specialist in East Anglia.
- Accountancy Firm
- Corporate Tax
- Outsourced accounts