MERJE have been retained by a globally renowned professional accountancy governing body to recruit a Senior Manager to take ownership of the design and delivery of their AML framework.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
This newly created position will focus on the design and delivery of the AML framework. You will have oversight of the AML team and be responsible for the supervision of the organisations population of relevant persons in the UK, Ireland and Crown dependencies.
This is fantastic opportunity for an individual to support an organisation with a 'blank canvas’.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Supervising the functional direction and providing SME knowledge to the team and wider business
- Design and delivery of the AML monitoring programme and risk management framework
- Engaging with relevant regulatory and standards bodies as well as advisory bodies
- Ensure the effectiveness of the organisations KYC and Due Diligence checks
- Take ownership of the annual returns and reporting of the organisations supervisory activities
- Undertake periodic inspection of the organisation’s population
For this role, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of designing, implementing and supervising an AML programme within a Financial or Professional Services organisation.
You will have experience of:
- Leading and motivating an AML/Financial Crime team
- Engaging with relevant external bodies
- Strong senior level stakeholder management experience and be comfortable presenting to senior leadership
- Existing AML & Financial Crime regulation and regulatory horizon scanning
- Hold a recognised accountancy or AML qualification
This is really exciting opportunity for an experienced AML/Financial Crime professional to build an effective, forward thinking department and design a truly effect AML monitoring programme.
- Money Laundering