Triodos Bank is one of Europe’s leading sustainable banks, whose mission is to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change. This is an exciting time for the right professional with a strong commitment to our mission to join a growing and successful bank. Due to our continued growth, we are pleased to be recruiting for a Senior Management Team Assistant to join us.
Reporting to the Personal Assistant to the Managing Director, you will provide support to the UK Senior Management Team (SMT) to allow them to carry out their own activities effectively and efficiently by assisting in administration, scheduling/planning internal meetings, external diary management, travel bookings and expense management. The current UK SMT consists of the Head of Finance, Head of Risk, Head of Business Banking, Head of Retail Banking, Head of Operations, Head of Marketing and Communications, Head of HR, and Head of Corporate Finance. In addition, this role will support to the MD’s PA in their activities when required and deputising for them when appropriate.
Main responsibilities include:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the SMT to ensure positive interactions, ability to manage all their expectations of work and prioritise tasks effectively
- Provide coordination of SMT diaries including booking of direct report one to ones and appraisals, team meetings and other key meetings with SMT
- Work with the MD’s PA to organise monthly management meetings
- Ensure all meeting requirements are understood at the point of booking and carried out in a timely manner including booking video or telephone conference facilities, catering, refreshments, IT for presentations, greeting visitors and clearing of the rooms afterwards
- Managing travel bookings for the SMT and working with other management assistants to organise visits from colleagues at head office and other branches
- Processing expenses, reviewing and completing credit card statements for all the SMT
- Maintain the SMT’s HR system, uploading documents such as appraisals, accurate recording of sickness and holiday as well as running reports
- Liaising with other departments including Finance, Office Services, events management and business development to plan internal events such as co-worker meetings, team away days and group platform events
- Manage international branch visits from head office, creating agendas, arranging logistics, taking accurate minutes and producing action plans
- Organise SMT away days and events, coordinating with the MD’s PA to ensure they are in line with business strategy objectives, Triodos values and MD requirements
- Deputising for MD’s PA as directed which may include organising monthly governance management meetings, writing of accurate minutes and action plans, receiving visitors or organising external audit for an annual branch visit
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience of working in a secretarial or administrative role working for multiple senior managers. You will be able to manage different, and potentially conflicting, stakeholder priorities and a diverse range of tasks whilst paying close attention to detail. There are strict deadlines in this role so being able to react flexibly to changes and to deal positively with pressure are essential. You will be confident, enthusiastic and able to work on your own initiative and be able to deal with sensitive information at a high level of confidentiality.
In return for your commitment and hard work, you will receive a competitive basic of up to £25,000 depending on experience, plus a benefits package including:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 5% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Private Medical Insurance
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave - After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 2 months paid leave
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE)
- Additional increase in holiday though length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and childcare vouchers
Please email your CV with a covering letter explaining why you would like to work for Triodos and be suitable for the role, including salary expectations. If your application is successful, you shall be conducting first stage interview w/c 2nd April 2018, with a viewing to conducting second stage on 9th and 10th April 2018.
Please note, Triodos Bank reserves the right to bring forward the closing date of any of its job vacancies if we receive a suitable number of high quality applications from which to make a shortlist. Therefore, we recommend that you apply for one of our roles as soon as possible rather than wait until the published closing date.
- Diary Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job