Senior Management Consultant - Operations Performance Improvement & Turnaround
My client is a Top-Tier Consulting firm who is seen as the pre-eminent player in the Operational Performance Improvement/Turnaround Consulting arena. They work with some of the world’s most prestigious Corporate and Private Equity clients, providing cutting edge solutions to the most complex business challenges and scenarios.
Through continued expansion, they are looking to recruit hands-on consultants who have gained 'high-impact’ consulting and industry experience, on major turnaround/operational performance improvement programmes.
My client is looking to recruit seasoned consulting professionals who have gained exposure to a wide landscape of operations consulting and strategy areas.
Key skills/areas of competence:
- A combination of Top-Tier Consulting and Industry experience (5yrs+ combined)
- Functional expertise to include:
- Supply Chain/Procurement/Logistics Optimisation
- Rapid Cost Reduction
- Lean Manufacturing
- Operational Due Diligence
- Post-Merger Integration (PMI)/Separation/Carve-out/Divestment
- Sector expertise across Industrial Products, Engineering/Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer, TMT, Automotive, Leisure, Utilities
My client is well regarded for their ability to work shoulder-to-shoulder with their clients. They are therefore looking for Consultants with:
- Proven Top-Tier Consulting and Industry experience
- Proven experience in managing multiple complex projects and workstreams
- The ability to work on engagements that may fall out of their comfort zone, with the ability to leverage expert knowledge within the firm
- Proven 'hands-on’ experience of working with clients in Crisis, Transformation or Turnaround scenarios
- Proven senior stakeholder (CxO) management skills
- Engineering or other highly numerate Degree/Masters, or MBA
- Market leading salary package with strong bonus and extensive benefits (Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance etc)
- Unrivalled project exposure, working with/on the most prestigious clients and challenging projects
- Huge career progression potential in a highly collaborative and expert environment
If you are the top-flight talent that meets this criterion, make your application now!
Parker Wright Consulting is an Executive Search firm and is acting as an agency and recruitment business with respect to this vacancy.
Key Words: Turnaround, Transformation, Operational Performance Improvement, Supply Chain, Logistics, Procurement, ODD, PMI, Operational Due Diligence, Post Merger Integration, Separation, Carve-out, Divestment, Private Equity, Operations Consulting, Cost Reduction, Distress, Crisis
- Cost Reduction
- Private Equity
- Supply Chain
- Performance Improvement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'