£50,000 - £55,000 + Pension + Bonus
Operating within the dynamic and vibrant leisure industry, this Private Equity backed business has experienced consistently strong year on year growth, is well funded, profitable and ambitious for further expansion.
As part of a small Head Office team reporting to the Financial Controller, the role of the Senior Management Accountant is very diverse to include the following:
- Leading the month end financial close process
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and Board packs
- Provision of regular and ad-hoc commercial analyses
- Wide involvement in a range of process and business improvement projects
- Involvement in budgeting, audit and covenant reporting
- Broad interaction across the business, not just in finance
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Qualified accountant with experience in industry
- Strong grounding in core month end accounting
- Strong communicator, able to build relationships across the business
- Ability to prioritise including balancing longer-term projects
- Strong systems expertise, including Excel
- Analytical and commercially aware
- Diligent, with a keen attention to detail
- Flexible and hands on approach
This is a lively, vibrant environment and will suitable someone who is keen to learn, grow and add value.
- Month End Close
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'